Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Roses & Rust Vintage Home and Garden Market

For the last few months I've been collecting, shopping, painting, sanding, painting some more....all in preparation for this weekend.  Tomorrow is the day that I load in and stage my booth.  Truth be told, my two favorite parts are shopping for treasures and staging my booth.  It's like decorating a 10x15 foot house!  Okay, that would be difficult but I think you get the picture.  I am really exciting getting there and getting set up.  It's going to be a fun weekend.  I thought I would share a few treasures that I'll be bringing to the show.  There will be furniture, chairs, tables, ironstone, kitchen items, hand made pillows, and so many I can't even begin to list.  I even have a vintage paper ornament display from the movie, It's a Wonderful Life that came from a store somewhere...I just might keep that for myself. 




Wish me luck...here we go! 

Colleen

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Design by Get Polished