Thursday, October 9, 2014

Fall Printable for You!

 Greetings!   This morning I got ready for work as I typically do on a Tuesday, fixed my hair, and put on my new glasses, looked in the mirror and had to laugh because I'm pretty sure I was channeling Garth from Wayne's World...seriously I had to laugh at myself.  If only I had a Halloween party to attend this month...I would kill it as Garth, just sayin'.

Here's a little something to make you smile.  A free fall printable that I created with all the fun things that make me think of FALL, like football and pumpkins and chia tea.  I have to admit I love chia tea all year long, but especially in the fall and winter.  Just print and put in a frame for instant fall art. This should fit nicely in an 8x10 with a little trimming.

Click on the Box link below to download and print.  Enjoy!




















No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Design by Get Polished