Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Vintage Antique & Thrift Shopping in Downtown Nampa

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of meeting Kim, who along with several other ladies are about to open a cute shop in downtown Nampa called Two Chicks in a Barn.  They have been around the valley for a while doing barn shows, etc., but have not had a store front until now.  The soft opening is this Saturday, October 18th and their will be a grand opening November 8th in conjunction with the Hip Holiday Craft Market at the Flying M Coffeegarage.  The Flying M in Nampa is a pretty cool place, go check it out while you're downtown.  I think there are several other stores participating in the area on the 8th as well.

I was thrilled when Kim reached out to me about Two Chicks and what they have planned, but even more excited that she purchased a chest of drawers that I had refinished to go in her own home. 
 
I'm now going to do something I never ever thought I would do, ever...did I say ever already?  I'm going to sing the praises of Nampa, yes, Nampa!  I'm talking specifically about downtown Nampa and all the great thrift, consignment, antique and vintage stores that have moved into this up and coming revitalized hub in recent years.  I knew there were a few stores downtown but I really had no idea there were so many until I read a recent article in the Idaho Press Tribune.

 Here's a list of just a few shops you can find in Downtown Nampa.

 If you love to thrift or antique shop, grab your girlfriends and head out for a day of shopping.  With so many in a small area you can walk from shop to shop.  I've listed just a few of the shops here, but there are many more...go forth and shop my friends!





p.s. I always welcome comments so feel free to reach out!





































No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Design by Get Polished