Monday, November 17, 2014

Restyling a Shelf

Sometimes we all need to change things up.  I decided to do a little editing and redecorating of this shelf recently. I failed to take a before picture, but I can tell you that it has always had a variety of family photos on it.  I wanted a simple, less cluttered shelf, so I put the shelf together with some of my recent finds and some things I already had.  An ironstone dish, an ironstone chamber pot, antique books and a platter that I really love along with a rustic wooden box.  






I'm resisting the urge to start decorating for the holidays, how about you?  We have snow on the ground, but it's still fall! With any luck this snow will melt and we'll get a little fall back by Thanksgiving. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Design by Get Polished