Monday, February 2, 2015

Find Money February


Here we are, a brand new month!  I have christened February as "Find Money February".  What does that mean?  Well, it means it's time to clearance items from the business to make room for new items and to purge home decor and other items that I no longer need, like or use.

This time of year is usually when we all decide it's time to get in shape or organize our homes.  These are all great goals.  Have you set any new year goals or objectives?  Not resolutions, but goals for your year--the entire year or maybe just for this month or the next few months.  If you're like me and need to get a few things out of the house, you might consider listing items on Facebook buy/sell/trade pages in your area or listing them on Craigslist.

I will be posting my goods on Craigslist and a few of the Facebook sites in my effort to"Find Money" in February.  Whatever doesn't sell will eventually end up in a yard sale or go to my favorite non-profit organization.  I can also send pictures to those of you that are local and may want to purchase items... so let me know if you're looking for something in particular, I just might have it.  I accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express via Square.

If you're doing the same, good luck to you!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Design by Get Polished