Thursday, February 26, 2015

Marching On...

Can you believe it?  March is here and that means another take on the challenge space. I kept it very simple this month with a few pretty red roses, ironstone and antique law books from the mid 1800's under the lamp to give it some height.  The picture you'll recognize as my Lilac Drive logo picture.  Is March too soon to proclaim that it's spring?  I don't think so around here...highs in the 50's, our grass is green and it's still February, highly unusual for southern Idaho.  But, I'll take it!  My apologies for cutting off the lamp in the picture but it was hard to photograph without all the noise of the room behind it.








Looking forward to a busy and fun March around here, hope that you are too!  I welcome your comments on the blog, so don't be shy!!  


2 comments :

  1. Love your Spring vignette! I just Pinned it to help me remember. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Design by Get Polished