Saturday, February 14, 2015

The Saturday Dog...on Lilac Drive

 Random ideas are the best.  I have them all day long, every day.  Do you?  I suppose we all do to some extent, right?  Maybe your brain works a little overtime like mine does...if you're a creative person you totally get what I'm saying.

Here's another random idea brought to you by my brain, enjoy!

Welcome to the Saturday Dog on Lilac Drive.  What's a Saturday Dog?  Well, let me tell you!  I love the term Saturday Dog because it reminds me of a dog out for a ride with its owner on the weekend.  You know the ones I'm talking about...car window down, dog fur blowing in the wind, tails wagging without a care.  That's a Saturday Dog!  So, my posts on Saturdays will be all about things that happened over the course of the week or random things I want to discuss or share with all of you.

So, let's get this weekend started off shall we?  Let's talk about Valentine's Day!  That's today!  Some people love it, some hate it.  I get that.  I hated it when I was single, but loved it when I was in a relationship, married, etc.  I'm taking my hubby (aka Mr. Lilac Drive) out tonight for a surprise date.  He has no idea where he's going or what he's going to be doing...I can't spill it here, but I will tell you he's going to have fun...but, I'll be keeping all those fun details to myself.  What about you?  Any plans?

In other news, I woke up at 5 a.m. this week to go to the gym.  I did a class on Wednesday and loved it.  Now if I could just stop craving chocolate, life would be easier.

Randomness....

Jenna Burger wrote a great post about our homes and how we live in them, you might enjoy it like I did...I think it's worth a read.

Last weekend we attended a Roaring 20's themed party...here's a selfie I took in the car and turned black and white...thought it made it more 20's that way ;)  My flapper wig and Downton Abbey dressed for dinner look was a lot of fun complete with headband, faux fur collar and all.



Cheers!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Design by Get Polished