Monday, February 2, 2015

Three Month Decorating Challenge - One Space Three Ways - February



I'm ready for this challenge! I'm decorating one space in my home three different ways over the next three months. I'm not going crazy and rearranging entire rooms (no time for that) however I am choosing one spot, which I've decided will be my entry table. I created a very simple arrangement.  The table is a thrift store find and needs paint, (I'll share it when it's done) the large plate is ironstone and the small plate in the middle is also thrifted and advertises an old lumber store in Boise.  The blue box is one that I also found at the thrift store as well, however I painted it and added the transfer. I basically shopped my house and put together things I already had.  Speaking of a challenge, next month I will have to step it up and I'll also show you what's under this table ;) 



 Just for fun, and not part of the challenge, here is a picture of my mantel. We'll call this look "thrift store, estate sale and Target", it's simple but it works.  I'm getting into the Valentine's day spirit because I've cooked up a little surprise for Mr. Lilac Drive this weekend...can't wait! 

Cheers! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Design by Get Polished