Saturday, March 7, 2015

The Saturday Dog


Wednesday can't get here fast enough!  I'm heading off on a little mini vacation to visit family while the hubby stays home and babysits our fur kids.  I'll tell you all about it when I get back.

In the meantime, if you're putting up with snow and lousy weather in your part of the world, I'm sorry!  Where I am it's lovely, spring like and their are flowers coming up and trees beginning to bud. Hang in there, spring is coming your way soon.  It's going to be in the 60's this week around here!

With warm weather comes thoughts of being outdoors and in the garden.  In this case, a little European, English and country garden inspiration.  Here are a few inspirational photos to start your weekend.  Enjoy!












photos courtesy of Houzz.com

I'll be away from the blog for a few days next week but I'll be back with a kitchen cabinet painting reveal and a few other fun things!

Cheers!










3 comments :

  1. Beautiful pictures. Here in So. Calif, where winter never arrived, we are enjoying lovely days. My Peach tree started to bloom and the roses are too. I often wonder how I would manage if I lived where there truly is winter…Enjoy Seattle, we will be visiting there this July for a family reunion.
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jody! Thanks for your comment. I would like it if winter never arrived, then again we didn't really have much of a winter this year so I'm happy about that. Yes, it's all blooming here too (much to dismay of my allergies ;) I just love Seattle, have fun when you're there in July and thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Design by Get Polished