Saturday, March 21, 2015

The Saturday Dog

Happy Weekend!  Or, should I say Happy Spring!!  Yesterday was officially the first day of spring and I could not be happier.

Last week I spent 5 days in Seattle visiting my brothers.  They are all so amazing, kind and talented.  I was there for my baby brother Rob's EP release party and show (I have two baby brothers, Rob and Justin) Rob is a singer, song writer, drummer, guitar player and Justin is a singer, song writer, guitar and bass player and is in several bands as well including playing guitar for The Lotus Vellum.  They are both all around talented guy.  Here's a link to Rob's music on Bandcamp.  Give it a listen, it's good stuff! He's also playing drums for a friend (Whitney Lyman) at the Treefort Music Fest in Boise next Friday.  The Lotus Vellum 

While I was in Seattle I was able to wander around several great antique stores and cute shops in Seattle and in Snohomish as well.

Check out this military cabinet!  I could fill every drawer...maybe...oh who am I kidding...yes I could. Pay no attention to random strangers I captured in the photo. 



Swooning over this...

I really enjoyed a store called Sweet Bee in Snohomish, so well done! 

Happy Spring Friends! 






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Design by Get Polished