Saturday, April 11, 2015

The Saturday Dog, April 11th

  source

Greetings and Happy Saturday!  What are you working on today?  Projects? Relaxing?

I've been a painting maniac and have a ton of really cute new items that will be for sale in my booth at Vintage to the Core on May 2nd.  Come out and see me at the O'Connor Field House!  It's only $5 to get in and there are going to be some really great booths and the vintage trailer rally is so much fun! 

I have soooo many fun things that I can't mentioned them all, but here are just a few....I'll have everything from antiques, ironstone dishes, vintage Pyrex and Corning ware, handmade pillows, hand stamped ribbon, lots and lots of accessories and fun finds for your home, including items for your walls and an assortment of small furniture too...literally hundreds of great things to see and buy in my booth! 
 
Off I go to paint some more....enjoy your weekend! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Design by Get Polished