Friday, June 19, 2015

Ready for Summer on the Porch!

Every year, one of my favorite things to do around the house is to spruce up the front porch and give it new life and a fresh look for summer.  My favorite addition is always the hanging baskets of flowers.  This spring I wanted to update the look a bit so I shopped the house for a few things and brought them out.  I switched out the pillows on the rocking chairs and added new flowers. 

I was almost ready to toss the star but decided to give it a new coat of paint instead and distress it a tiny bit so it will stay for now.  The sun was going down so the light is not great, but oh well, you get the idea :)









Have a great weekend!

4 comments :

  1. I'm glad you didn't toss the star! It looks so pretty!

    Happy day friend!
    karianne

    PS The porch is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karianne! I sewed the pillows using napkins from Target too :)
      Happy day to you too friend!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Design by Get Polished