Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Welcome to June!

I can't believe it's been over a month since I posted to the blog!  It's been a busy one.  I started the month of May with a show, Vintage to the Core.  Here are a couple of pictures of my booth and the show.


How cute is that truck? 

I've decided that I'm not going to do large furniture pieces anymore (everyone is doing furniture it seems, so I'm out!).  Other than pieces for my own home that is ;)  I plan to downsize my booth display pieces and sell off a lot of items in order to scale it back to a more manageable size.  A size that will allow me to fill my Etsy shop and sell items that are easily shipped and/or picked up locally.  I've sold quite a bit already and won't stop until everything that I need gone is gone.  I've already been able to let go of my storage unit and now I'm working to regain control of my garage!

Summer is looking good, busy and fun, but good as I plug away on my goal for the year.  Purge, downsize, simplify!

2 comments :

  1. Very beautiful pieces! Love the truck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Isn't that truck the cutest?? I wish I had one and a vintage camper too!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Design by Get Polished