Monday, June 22, 2015

What the heart wants...is the beach...

 
Here we are in the heat of the summer. As the temperatures rise I long for the cool breezes of the ocean shore, the feeling of sand in my toes, and the stillness it brings to my mind and in my heart that can only come from sitting on a beach. I love the beach, it is my happy place and the place where I go to recharge, refresh and revitalize my soul. 

For many years, that beach is on the west coast, usually in Oregon, but sometimes it's further north. Last year I had the pleasure of being on both the east and west coast beaches.  I have to say, west coast beaches are my favorite, although I never met a beach I didn't like!  The most amazingly beautiful beaches I've seen were in Honduras and Belize, with their clear light blue water and amazing sand. 

While I'm waiting patiently (sort of ) for our vacation later this summer (to the beach!) I thought I'd share a few photos from the beaches I've seen in the last year and a fun printable for you.  I was inspired by the other bloggers sharing their printables this week so I thought I'd share mine too! I created it recently to display around the house for summer.  Enjoy!

Oregon Coast Sunset
This view and the sunset were taken right from the balcony of our condo.


My seagull friend who decided to sit and observe me for a while...
 
The photo below is at Cocoa Beach, Florida in March of last year..it was hot and I was very pale, I lasted about an hour in the sun

Here are pictures of my bi-coastal feet.... ;) I'm sure you all really wanted to see pictures of my feet, right? Behold, the monkey toes!!! Just in case you were wondering, yes-- I can actually pick things up with my toes.  It's a skill, truly;)

East coast feet...
 West coast feet...
Sigh*** Wish I were here!

Here is a cute picture of my favorite person to spend time with on the beach!


and here's the printable for you!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0Q2Uh5FMW9lZXdzR1ZMR2VjUXM/view?usp=sharing



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Design by Get Polished