Saturday, October 10, 2015

The Saturday Dog

Hi Friends,

It's been ages since I posted a Saturday Dog post.  Saturday Dog posts are sometimes random and might have nothing to do with anything I typically post about on the blog.  Here's one of them, sort of.... I read a blog post recently I wanted to share.  It reminded me of how precious live is once again, and the people who touch our lives along the way. The ones who believe in your dreams, encourage your endeavors and love you no matter what.  You'll enjoy reading this post and may even shed a tear. It's worth the read, especially if you're a blogger or small shop owner out there slugging it out to try to make a go of your dream.  A sweet tribute.  Read it here... Rusted Roots.



Happy Saturday Friends!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Design by Get Polished