Sunday, November 1, 2015

The Beauty of Fall

 The leaves are coming down softly, gently falling without a sound.  From the big Ash tree in the back yard, a blanket of yellow leaves covers my patio.  I want them to stay, I love looking at them but I know their job is done, it's time to rest and they will begin again in the spring.

My favorite place to enjoy the beauty of fall near me is down along the river.  It showcases beautiful fall colors, even along the greenbelt that runs through our city. 



I'm busy making a few changes around the house for fall and the coming holiday season.  My buffet got a little makeover that I'll share soon along with a holiday table setting.  I also gave the laundry room a little love with new paint this weekend, I'll share that soon!

Have a great week!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Design by Get Polished