Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Liquidating Inventory!

Hi Friends,

After a lot of consideration over the past few weeks, I have decided to redirect the Lilac Drive brand which includes no longer selling online or at vintage markets. 

I really want to get back to what I really love and that is creating and decorating and sharing it with my readers!  If at some point down the road, an item I created turns into an item that I sell under my brand, that will be great, otherwise I'm setting it aside infinitely.  It takes a lot of work to maintain an online shop as well as participation in local shows, especially because I have a full time career as well.  It was a hard decision to let it go, but I feel like it's the right choice at the right time.  I will still be blogging and sharing my life and home with all of of you and look forward to continue to do that!

So, all that being shared.....Everything in the online store is 50% off.  There are about 10 items available still in the online shop. 

If you are local to Boise, Idaho you can arrange pick up, otherwise, you can choose a shipping option.  There are some real steals here so get them while you can! 

I will also plan a blow out sale in the spring to get rid of the remaining inventory locally.  If you're a collector, seller or picker and you're in the market for anything please let me know and I'll see if I have what you're looking for!

Cheers and Thank you! 

Colleen

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Design by Get Polished