Monday, January 11, 2016

New Year, New Beginning



 
Happy New Year Friends!

I hope your new year is starting off well!  Here we are several weeks into the new year and I am quite happy with the decision I've made to close the online shop and stop selling at local vintage & antique markets.  I'm happy that I can now take time to work on other projects.  What I noticed the most over the last few weeks since making that decision is the affect on my stress level.  It took me about a week to realize that my stress level has gone waaaay down. After making the decision to close the shop and liquidate the inventory I currently have, it was a giant sigh of relief.  A good decision.  A decision that will allow me to have creative time for myself to reboot, recharge and reorganize my priorities.

I've been working to pack up all the inventory, organize my storage spaces and begin thinking about the first sign of nice weather (more like praying for it) so I can have one large two-day sale to let it all go!  

If you're a collector, reseller or just looking for a bargain, stay tuned and I'll post the dates of the sale on the Lilac Drive Facebook page, so be sure to "like" it for updates. 


2 comments :

  1. Isn't it wonderful when you find a new path on the journey?

    Can't wait to see all the amazing things you have planned for 2016!

    Happy day friend!
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It is wonderful :) The stress is gone! Thanks Karianne! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, so great to hear from you :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Design by Get Polished