Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Super Easy - Super Bowl Party Favorites!

Well, my Seahawks couldn't quite pull it off this year, but that's okay--there's always next year!  I'll be a Denver fan for one day.  My favorite part is always the commercials anyway! 

Let's talk about food!  I have a few go-to favs that I like to bring out for the game each year.  Two of them are hot wings and chili-cheeese dip.

Wings:
  • Use fresh wings, cook until done.  
  • Place in bag or bowl of Frank's Red Hot and coat each wing. 
  • Dip in Blue Cheese or Ranch Dressing. Personally, I love them with blue cheese dressing/dip.
  • Add a carrot or celery sticks, it'll make you feel better about eating the wings :)
  • Eat.  That's all.  They are delicious! 

Chili Cheese Dip:

  • 2 cans of your favorite chili. I always use a canned chili that does not contain MSG.  Find a good store brand or an organic brand if you can, it just tastes better.  
  • 2 bricks of cream cheese. 
  • melt in sauce pan, stirring occasionally.  You can also do this in a fondue pot.  I like to use my electric fondue pot and once it's done keep it on low.  
  • Corn chips.  Frito's are my favorite and the scoops work great.  

source unknown/via pinterest

Hope you enjoy the big game!  

2 comments :

  1. What a fun round-up! We are watching the super bowl this weekend cheering for the Bronco's!!!!!!!

    Happy day friend!
    karianne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Design by Get Polished