Sunday, February 7, 2016

New Cow vs. Old Cow

Does anyone remember that movie from the 90's Someone Like You?  Its main characters were Ashley Judd, Greg Kinnear, Hugh Jackman and Marisa Tomei?  I love that movie.  
If you've seen it you may recall that Ashley's character goes off the rails after being jilted and creates a fake woman with a fake theory on relationships which gets her in some hot water.  Her theory was based on animal science "new cow vs. old cow".  It's really a funny/sweet/romantic movie and if you've never seen it you should, it's great. She ends up with the right guy at the end.  Oh, and you get to see a young Hugh Jackman shirtless, just saying...never a bad thing....

That story doesn't have much to do with this post other than it reminded me of cows and to introduce you all to my new cow canvas print!  I love her...  She's sweet and all about the farm!  I have been on the lookout for a cute cow print for some time, not just any cow, but a white cow and was thrilled to find her waiting patiently for me to notice her cuteness last week while browsing the local Home Goods store.  The best part?  She was only $40!  Crazy good deal, thank you Home Goods!  This is not a post for Home Goods, just a shout out because I always find great home decor there.  I've seen similar colored canvas cow pictures online for well over $200 so this was a find!


 As much as I love my snowflake I really wanted to hang her up asap! So, down came the snowflake and up she went.  It's a large canvas so it fills the space above the mantel nicely. I think she may live here all spring and summer, we'll see.  



I plan to add white plates on either side too and add more spring touches soon. Have a great week friends! 

Sharing over at  The Scoop!

 

Bless'er House

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Design by Get Polished