Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Hello Spring!

Oh Spring, I've been waiting for you!  I don't know about all of you, but I was over winter a long time ago and mentally trying to move ahead to warmer weather and spring time projects.



I'm finally having my inventory liquidation sale on April 2nd, and it will be so nice to free up more space and free myself from the boxes of things I've had stored since my last show almost a year ago.  I didn't officially decide to stop selling until late last fall, but I'm glad I made the decision.  It is well with my soul--as they say ;)  If you're in my area, stop by!

I've got all sorts of projects I want to do and exciting things to plan for summer.  Family gatherings, concerts, BBQ's are much needed this year, not to mention our annual trek to the coast for my "ocean fix".   I'm looking forward to getting our yard and back patio ready for summer and putting in the garden. 

How about you?  What are you looking forward to the most for spring and summer?




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Blog Design by Get Polished